Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rainy Day

April showers, that's for sure! One day it's in the high 70's, and the next day it's raining, hailing, then sunny, then........well, you get the picture. The fountain was dancing with rain drops today. I have to say, I was very proud of my students - they all showed up for their lessons - no one bugged out because of the weather!
















Before the lessons started, I cruised around getting some shots around the barn......the outdoor saddle racks certainly won't get used, and, although the bridles are all clean, it looks, after Sunday's lessons, like everyone had a differnt idea of how to hang them up. And, I don't know about you, but does everyone have a collection of bits that just seems to get bigger and bigger? I'm sure I haven't used some of these in years, but - you never know - you might just need one sometime!!

The flowers are reveling in the rain, and my little blue horse is an easy keeper - no blanketing needed for him!









Thank goodness for the covered arena on days like this - it really came down sometimes.





In spite of all the wet weather, the horses behaved themselves very well today, as did their riders.









Louie might look forlorn in the rain, but he's really just waiting for lessons to be done, and thinking about......... who knows what. For today, I'll let him do the thinking!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite photo is the fountain and raindrops. That is a beautiful shot.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter