Monday, November 15, 2010

Aurora's Birthday Party


Most of you who know me know that my primary focus with  my photography is horses, but I've gotta tell ya, I had a blast photographing Aurora's 4th birthday party this last Saturday.  It was over 3 hours of semi-controlled pandemonium (at least that's my perspective as one who's not often around 25 - 30 young children!) but at the same time it was just a lot of fun and very heartwarming.  The kids all got along really well, and little Aurora was in her element.


Aurora's parents, Anna and Ricky, really did it up right, and even had a miniature horse come out, which the kids loved.



There were plenty of games for the kids, which they all thoroughly enjoyed, and which gave them a venue in which to burn off their excess energy........



Of course, they were goofy as well............






......and even the youngest was having a great time........




When things cooled off a little, there was always grandpa or mom to keep their young ones snuggled and warm.....






Aurora did her happy dancing.....





The kids were just sooooooooo cute.......






There are many, many more photos on the photo web site in the proofs section.  Parents, if you're interested in any of these photos, just contact me .

So, little Aurora...........



Love,

Lesley







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter