Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Walk on a Foggy Day


Yes, foggy days are cold, and the horses are fresh - but they sure are great days to take photos!  So, camera in hand (even during my lessons) I made a fun day out of the recent fog.  It was difficult to see Victoria  and "Draco" enter the arena for her lesson


and even tougher to see Susan and "Annie" leaving after theirs!


Find the hidden horse and rider! Click the image for a larger view

I love how the fog makes little water droplets on the horses whiskers..........



Becca came "out of the fog" on her rounds from the back pastures....



and the pumphouse looked pretty cool.........



The goats always wonder why I'm pointing the big black eye at them...........



Maverick was having fun in his pasture.........



then he settled down to have a look off into the distance........



I made my way to the vineyards - my favorite haunt this time of year -



I thought this looked like a swallowtail butterfly (if you use your imagination, that is!).........



......and this old piece of vine had water trapped inside it...


Then I wound my way up the back lane towards home, and into a nice warm shower! A fun day, but BRRRRR !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter